A successful volunteer program takes quality volunteers, and ONEgeneration has had a successful Volunteer Program for over 30 years! As the agency has grown, our volunteer program has expanded to include new interactive opportunities such as being a Computer Tutor for seniors or an Intergenerational Mentor to teens. Volunteers support and enhance every program that ONEgeneration offers. For heartwarming, life-affirming experiences, come join ONEgeneration as a volunteer and start giving back to your community now!
Current Needs: Thrift Corner Volunteers to help one day a week from 10am to 2pm, check out customers and keep the thrift corner neat and tidy. Travel Office Volunteers – one day a week from 9am to 2pm, help seniors register for trips and answer the phones to give trip information. If interested email: email@example.com
- Provide services to homebound seniors such as meal delivery, grocery shopping, telephone reassurance and meaningful interaction, bringing warm food and warmer greetings to the elders of our community.
- Share your talents! Whether in music, dance, art or even science, our Senior Enrichment Center provides teaching and entertaining opportunities. Your interests can be turned into a discussion class or group.
- Work directly with staff and participants to provide quality services to the community through our intergenerational adult day care and child care programs.
- You can even assist Administration with filing, dissemination of materials and the planning of special events. The more help we receive, the more we can give back to the community.
- Join us at the Farmers Market on Sundays as a volunteer from 7am to 1pm.
- Community service opportunities and internships available for students 14 and up.
For a listing of current volunteer opportunities and descriptions please click here: VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
For more information about our volunteer program or to get involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (818) 708-6668.