You are not alone…We can help
ONEgeneration’s Case Management Services allow for homebound older adults to maintain their independence and stay at home, preventing or delaying hospitalization and long term placement.
ONEgeneration has a wide range of Case Management services to support older adults living independently in their own homes. When you or someone you know face new challenges that come with aging, assistance is available.
Services Provided *
- Client Evaluation & Assessment
- Individualized Care Plan
- Case Monitoring
- Careline Calls/ Daily Telephone Reassurance
- Emergency Alert Response System
- Assistance with in-home bathing/personal care assistance
- Grocery Shopping
- Daily Hot Meal Delivery
- Light Housekeeping/ Heavy duty house cleaning
- Financial Assistance/Utility Discount Services
- Door to Door Transportation
- Information & Referral Services
*Enrollment in Case Management Services is based on assessment, needs, eligibility, and availability.
Harold’s Help Desk/Walk-in Case Management
If you are looking for community resources or would like to receive assistance and resources, please contact our center directly at 818.708.6624 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive the information or help that you need in finding the right person to help your needs or those of a loved one. Harold’s Help Desk is generously sponsored by The Edelstein Family Charitable Foundation in efforts to aid low income seniors with personal assistance in finding the services they need in-home and in the community.
Please contact Harold’s Help Desk at:
Phone: (818) 708-6624
Assistance and Referral Services Provided
- Completion of various forms- Applications
- Benefits Enrollment Assistance (CalFresh/Medi-cal)
- Affordable Housing Support
- Social security benefit information
- Veterans Services Referrals
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS)
- Financial Assistance/ Utility Discount Services
- Mental Health Counseling
- Translation Assistance
- Medication Assistance
- Health and Wellness Programs and Activities