ONEgeneration is excited to be in the Northwest Valley! Thank you for your patient throughout this transition period.
We will be offering a variety of programs and services specifically designed to empower and enrich our seniors while enhancing the quality of their everyday life.
Please email our Senior Center Director Rhonda Bunnin firstname.lastname@example.org for program questions or call (818) 654-8376.
Click here to view the menu. Grab and Go meals available for pick up weekdays 8:30am to 9:45am.
Join Programs Such As:
- Body Conditioning
- Chair Exercise
- Table Tennis
- Chair exercise program or our unique, “Be Fit While You Sit” program (for those with activity restrictions)
- Exercise through dance, including: Tap, Jazz, Zumba, Country Line and Folk Dancing
- Spanish (Beginners and Advanced)
- Discussion and Support Groups
- Improv Acting
- Board games, Scrabble
- Daily lunch weekdays in the Dining Center (currently Grab -n-Go pick up 8:45am to 9:45am)
- Free legal assistance
- Advocacy assistance
- Income tax services
- Mental health assistance, counseling, and support groups
- Transportation assistance
More About ONEgeneration Wilkinson Senior Center - Northridge
Our Hours: 8:00 AM to 4 PM
There is a $15.00 annual membership* to help support the operations and programs at the center. A portion of the senior center funding for programs comes from the City of Los Angeles Department of Aging.
*Annual Membership is a suggested donation. We appreciate the continuous support of your local senior center.
For more information regarding this program or to join the mailing list feel free to email: email@example.com