During this time, all lunch sites have been temporarily closed due to COVID-19 precautions.
If you are over 60 and living in the southwest San Fernando Valley (Reseda, Tarzana, Encino, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Woodland Hills or West Hills) and are in need of delivered meals, please call our Senior Enrichment Center at (818)705-2345.
How big is your appetite for life?
At ONEgeneration Dining Centers we don’t just nourish your body, we feed your appetite for good food shared with other great people, just like you! Meals have always been an occasion to come together with good friends to celebrate the big and little moments of life. ONEgeneration’s congregate meal sites allow this tradition to continue for persons 60+ in our community.
We serve healthy lunches in a warm setting, making it easy for mature adults to get together and enjoy friendships.
What we offer:
- Four locations in the southwest San Fernando Valley.
- Daily hot lunch offering a minimum of 1/3 of daily nutrition requirements for mature adults.
- Entertainment and different activities at each Dining Center.
- Activities that are participant driven and reflect the unique cultural diversity present at each location. (Please contact individual centers for dates and times of special holiday and birthday celebrations, as well as center closing dates for national holidays.)
- A recommendation of $2.00 per meal is greatly appreciated (this is a donation-based program that helps to sustain our meal and activity programs).
ONEgeneration Senior Enrichment Center
18255 Victory Boulevard
Reseda, CA 91335
9:30 AM – 11 AM
Owensmouth Gardens Dining Center6300 Owensmouth AvenueWoodland Hills, CA 91367
10 AM – 11 AMInformation: (818) 347-3336