Dining sites have re-opened for meal pick-up. The Senior Enrichment Center in Reseda is open for lunch service weekdays, registration desk opens at 10:30am and lunch is served around 11:45am.
If you are over 60 and living in the southwest San Fernando Valley (Reseda, Tarzana, Encino, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Woodland Hills or West Hills) and are in need of delivered meals, please call our Senior Enrichment Center at (818)705-2345.
How big is your appetite for life?
At ONEgeneration Dining Centers we don’t just nourish your body, we feed your appetite for good food shared with other great people, just like you! Meals have always been an occasion to come together with good friends to celebrate the big and little moments of life. ONEgeneration’s congregate meal sites allow this tradition to continue for persons 60+ in our community.
We serve healthy lunches in a warm setting, making it easy for mature adults to get together and enjoy friendships.
What we offer:
- Four locations in the southwest San Fernando Valley.
- Daily hot lunch offering a minimum of 1/3 of daily nutrition requirements for mature adults.
- Entertainment and different activities at each Dining Center.
- Activities that are participant driven and reflect the unique cultural diversity present at each location. (Please contact individual centers for dates and times of special holiday and birthday celebrations, as well as center closing dates for national holidays.)
- A recommendation of $3.00 per meal is greatly appreciated (this is a donation-based program that helps to sustain our meal and activity programs).
ONEgeneration Senior Enrichment Center
18255 Victory Boulevard
Reseda, CA 91335
In-person Congregate Meals starting 6/1/22
Monday – Friday, Registration open 10:30 -12pm
Meals served at 12pm, based on availability
Owensmouth Gardens Dining Center6300 Owensmouth AvenueWoodland Hills, CA 91367
Tuesday 10 AM – 11:30 AMInformation: (818) 708-4758, Please leave a message
Canoga Park Senior Center7326 Jordan StreetCanoga Park, CA 91304Meal Pickup
Thursday 10:30 AM – NoonInformation: (818) 708-4758, Please leave a message