ONEgeneration’s transportation program serves seniors 65 years or older, or disabled individuals who are unable to access other modes of transportation, and who require door to door transportation assistance within the southwest San Fernando Valley. ONEgeneration’s Transportation Program is associated with the City of Los Angeles CityRide Program.
Days and hours of service: Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
For Further information, or to register for this service please contact ONEgeneration’s Transportation Manager at (818) 708-6614. Rides are scheduled in advance by telephoning this number.
- 65 years or older and have mobility impairment that requires personalized door to door assistance
- Registered with CityRide
- Complete an application with ONEgeneration (application requires Physician’s note)
- Live in Service Area (service areas vary for different programs. please see our map below)
- Canoga Park/ Winnetka/ West Hills (South of Roscoe Boulevard)
- Encino (West of Balboa Boulevard extending to Sepulveda Boulevard South of Magnolia Boulevard)
- Northridge (South of Roscoe Boulevard)
- Woodland Hills
- West Van Nuys (West of Balboa Boulevard)
There are no fees for transportation services. Suggested program donations are $.50 for a one Way Trips, or $1.00 for Round Trip. A portion of the funding for these programs comes from the City of Los Angeles Department of Aging.
Other useful transportation service contacts:
- Access Transportation Services (800) 431-7882
- CityRide Transportation Services (818) 808-7433
- West Valley Smart Shuttle (888) 804-8333