Are you caring for a loved one? Are you living alone? You are not alone…We can help.
ONEgeneration has a wide range of social service programs to support older adults living independently in their own homes. When you, a family member, or even a neighbor, face the new challenges that come with aging, assistance is available. Our Care Coordinators provide services to keep seniors at home and living as independently as possible. From a simple referral for a newly experienced problem to a thorough in-home evaluation and individualized care plan for daily support, our staff can help.
- Client Evaluation & Assessment
- Case Monitoring
- CareLine Calls/ Daily Reassurance Calls
- Emergency Alert Response System
- Assistance with In Home Bathing
- Grocery Shopping
- Daily Hot Meal Delivery
- Light Housekeeping/Heavy Housekeeping
- Door to Door Transportation
Receipt of all services is based on assessment, needs, eligibility, and availability.
HAROLD’S HELP DESK
If you are looking for community resources or would like to receive assistance from a ONEgeneration program please contact our Harold’s Help Desk. You will receive the information or help that you need in finding the right person to help your needs or those of a loved one. Harold’s Help Desk is generously sponsored by The Edelstein Family Charitable Foundation in efforts to aid low income seniors with personal assistance in finding the services they need in-home and in the community.
Assistance and referral services include:
- Completion of various forms- Insurance/Applications
- Social security benefit information
- Veterans Services Referrals
- Home Chores/In-Home Supportive Services
- Tax Aide Assistance
- Mental Health Counseling
- Money Management
- Translation Assistance
- Medication Assistance
- Low income Utility Assistance
- Health and Wellness Programs and Activities
- And other relevant needs
Please call Harold’s Help Desk at (818) 708-6624
Or, feel free to email us at email@example.com