Be Active, Enrich Your Life
Now that you have the time, you owe it to yourself to make the most of it. At the ONEgeneration Senior Enrichment Center you’ll find other mature adults with a youthful enthusiasm for living, sharing, and experiencing new rewards each and every day!
We offer a variety of programs and services specifically designed to empower and enrich our seniors while enhancing the quality of their everyday life.
- Body Conditioning
- Chair Exercise
- Tai Chi
- Table Tennis
- Chair exercise program or our unique, “Be Fit While You Sit” program (for those with activity restrictions).
Exercise through Dance:
- Tap, Jazz, Latin Sizzle, Country Line and Folk Dancing
In addition to Exercise and Dance, the Center also provides:
- Conversational English
- Arts and Crafts
- Cooking and Nutrition
- Discussion and Support Groups
- Memory Enhancement
- Improv Acting
- Life Writing Stories
- Over 60 educational, social and health-related activities weekly
- Daily lunch weekdays in the Dining Center
- Free legal assistance
- Advocacy assistance
- Income tax services
- Immigration services
- Free health screenings (hearing, blood pressure, vision, cholesterol, blood-sugar)
- Podiatry services
- Braille Institute classes and visual aids consultations
- Mental health assistance, counseling, and support groups
- Transportation assistance
- And a travel department is located onsite to provide participants access to trips, cruises and group outings
There is a $5.00 annual membership fee and most classes have a suggested $2.00 donation unless otherwise noted. A portion of the funding for programs comes from the City of Los Angeles Department of Aging.
For a list of our Classes, Hot Dates and Friday movies please click here: CLASS SCHEDULE AND MORE…
Take a trip with us to the museum, a festival or a to see a musical. CLICK HERE FOR THE TRAVEL LISTINGS
OSEC Advisory Council Wants You!
If you would like to become more involved with the programs and events at OSEC, joining our Advisory Council might be just the option you are looking for. The Advisory Council meets on the first Friday of each month at 9:30am, unless otherwise noted. Please contact the main office for more information at 818-705-2345. We hope to see you there!