11th Annual Senior Symposium
ONEgeneration Senior Symposium
Saturday May 18, 2019
9am to 2:00pm
(Continental Breakfast and Lunch Included with Registration)
- Spend the day visiting a variety of vendors beneficial to the life of an older adult.
- Take advantage of the many health screenings offered at no cost.
- Register for free in advance and receive lunch.
- Plenty of free parking available at our campus located at 17400 Victory Blvd in Van Nuys (near the dog park) with a shuttle running continuously throughout the event. Additional parking also available at Reseda High School (Corner of Lindley & Victory)
- Win a raffle prize generously donated by the vendors in attendance!
- Learn more about ONEgeneration’s services and how we can be of help to you or someone you know.
JOB FAIR Info:
Meet Programs and agencies looking to hire/assist older adults/caregivers
Eat Right Sponsors
Los Angeles Jewish Home
Paul Davis Insurance
Regal Medical Group
Be Fit Sponsors
Aegis Living of Granada Hills
Laurel Dental Arts
Medicare By AMA
Councilmembers & Delagates
Encino Neighborhood Council
Lake Balboa Neighborhood Council
Northridge South Neighborhood Council
North Hills West Neighborhood Council
Reseda Neighborhood Council
Tarzana Neighborhood Council
Van Nuys Neighborhood Council
Woodland Hills Neighborhood Council
& Park Proud LA – Dept. of Recreation and Parks
National Research Institute
Aging is inevitable, coping with it is the challenge
ABC’s of Riding Public Transportation
Aging in Place with Safe Home Modifications
Alzheimer’s Disease Basics
Hearing Loss & Solutions 101
Age Well Drive Smart
Imagine Reverse Aging
Natural Treatment of Cancer: The Present & Future
Wells Fargo – Senior Fraud