How big is your appetite for life? At ONEgeneration Dining Centers we don’t just nourish your body, we feed your appetite for good food shared with other great people, just like you! Meals have always been an occasion to come together with good friends to celebrate the big and little moments of life. ONEgeneration’s congregate meal sites allow this tradition to continue for persons 60+ in our community. We serve healthy lunches in a warm setting, making it easy for mature adults to get together and enjoy friendship and activities.
What we offer:
- Five locations in the southwest San Fernando.
- Daily hot lunch offering a minimum of 1/3 of daily nutrition requirements for mature adults.
- Entertainment and different activities at each Dining Center.
- Activities that are participant driven and reflect the unique cultural diversity present at each location. (Please contact individual centers for dates and times of special holiday and birthday celebrations, as well as center closing dates for national holidays.)
- No fees for meals at the dining centers, however a recommendation of $2.00 per meal is greatly appreciated (this is a donation-based program that helps to sustain our meal and activity programs).
ONEgeneration Senior Enrichment Center
Lunch served Monday-Friday at 11:45 a.m.18255 Victory Boulevard
Reseda, CA 91335
Canoga Park Senior Center
Lunch served Monday-Friday at 12:00 NOON7326 Jordan Street Canoga Park, CA 91304
Dining Room: (818) 992-8094
Information: (818) 340-2633
Owensmouth Gardens Dining Center
Lunch served Monday-Friday at 12:00 NOON6300 Owensmouth Avenue Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Information: (818) 347-3336
ONEgeneration Adult Daycare Center
Lunch served Monday-Friday to all program participants at 12:00 NOON17400 Victory Boulevard Van Nuys, CA 91406
Information: (818) 708-6625
**All dining centers open at 9:00AM – Please call your local Dining Center for hours of operation and to make reservations!**