Harold’s Help Desk – Can we help you?
The ONEgeneration Harold’s Help Desk assists and refers low income seniors to public benefit programs which help pay for prescriptions, medical care, food, meals and utilities.
Assistance and referral services include:
- Completion of various forms- Insurance/Applications
- Social security benefit information
- Veterans Services Referrals
- Home Chores/In-Home Supportive Services
- Tax Aide Assistance
- Mental Health Counseling
- Money Management
- Translation Assistance
- Medication Assistance
- Low income Utility Assistance
- Health and Wellness Programs and Activities
- And other relevant needs
Please call Harold’s Help Desk at (818) 708-6624, or stop by the desk on October 15th or 29th in the Lobby from 8:30am to 11:30am at the Senior Enrichment Center.
This service is generously sponsored by the Edelstein Family Charitable Foundation.