Adult Daycare Program Aide
Rewarding opportunity to be part of a team that is responsible for the daily care of participants in our adult daycare program. Assist with all aspects of recreational activities, including implementation, facilitation, supervision set up and clean up. Assist participants with Activities of Daily Living, including but not limited to toileting, personal care and hygiene, dressing, transferring, and eating. Accurate and complete record keeping. Maintain positive, professional relationships with participants, caregivers and staff. Helpful if you have knowledge of working with persons suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease and other related disorders. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs and have a warm and caring attitude towards others. Will be required to obtain and keep current CPR and First Aid Certificates. 30 hours a week
Our hiring process includes background checks including a criminal record check once a conditional offer of employment is made. A criminal record will not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
On-Call Transportation Driver
- Delivers meals daily to home bound seniors in an efficient manner and maintains confidentiality of client information.
- Monitors/evaluates and reports health and behavioral changes of participants to Nutrition Director.
- Responds to emergency situations.
- Accurate and complete Record-Keeping.
- Maintains sanitary conditions in regards to equipment and vehicle.
- Collects donations and submits to Director or coordinator.
- Attends monthly staff meeting and in-service training.
- Count meals to be ordered for the next day.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients, staff and the community.
- Acts as a member of the Care Management team, advocating on behalf of client’s needs.
- Does not contact or provide any other services to clients outside meal delivery and does not transport clients in their vehicles for any reason at any time. (ONEgeneration policy)
- Other job related duties.
Current position is on an on call basis…Hours when called would be 3.5 hours a day 9:00 am – 12:30pm must have reliable form of transportation. Job Type: Part time.
Strong knowledge of child development theory. Experience with current developmentally appropriate early childhood practices. Experience in emergent curriculum both in practice and implementation Experience in planning and facilitating developmentally appropriate practices for children aged 1-2. Experience in documenting children’s developmental growth with developmental portfolio which includes assessments, observations and reports. Understanding of Title 22 regulations and NAEYC Criteria. Skilled at creating a nurturing, stimulating, environment for children, staff and parents. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in English, both written and orally. Associate’s degree in early childhood education or related field and a minimum two years’ experience teaching early childhood age. 3 infant/ toddler units preferred. Obtain clear DOJ, FBI, and Homeland Security back ground clearances. CPR (Infant and Child), Health Safety, and First Aid certified. Salary and Benefits. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, discounted child care, Compensation is based on education and experience. ONEgeneration Child Care is an equal opportunity employer for all qualified persons regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation or disability.
CHILDCARE & PRESCHOOL SUBSTITUTE
Now hiring a warm, talented, experienced Infant, Toddler, Two’s and Preschool on call substitute teachers at ONEgeneration child care.
As a substitute teacher with ONEgeneration Child Care, you’ll help children discover the joys of learning–and you’ll discover the joy of working with dedicated passionate teachers.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must have minimum 12 ECE units. Infant/Toddler units required for all Infant/Toddler positions
- Preferred: – Related early childhood education/child development college course work – CDA – Working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s early childhood education/child development or related degree – 12 months of professional teaching experience preferred
- Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their resume to email@example.com
Our hiring process includes background checks including a criminal record check once a conditional offer of employment is made. A criminal record will not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account. Applicants will have the opportunity to address any “negative” information found. (Minor traffic infractions and convictions for which the record has been sealed or expunged, any conviction for which probation has been successfully completed or otherwise discharged and the case has been judicially dismissed, referrals to and participation in any pretrial or post trial diversion programs, and marijuana-related offenses that occurred over two years ago will not be included in decision making).