Current Job Openings
- Implement all aspects of care management activities, according to agency policy, including: in-home assessment; client records; information & referral; case monitoring; counseling, and individualized care plans.
- Provide appropriate crisis intervention to both care management clients and the community at large.
- Comply with all grant and regulatory guidelines.
- Actively link and refer clients to appropriate community resources.
- Actively participate as a member of the Care Management Team and advocate on behalf of the care management clients.
- Provide assistance and support at the Senior Enrichment Center, as needed.
- Remain up to date on new resources, referrals, etc. by attending regular trainings.
BA/BS degree in Social Work, Sociology, Gerontology or Psychology. Experience working within the older adult population. Knowledge of community resources and initiative to seek out additional resources. Skills in verbal and written communication. Bi-lingual not required but encouraged. Must have a working vehicle and driver’s license.
Professional demeanor required. Must be well organized, able to multi-task and demonstrate extreme patience. Able to work independently, be friendly and enjoy working with seniors. Willing to learn about all services and provisions provided to the public by the organization, including qualification and requirement of care management, nutrition and transportation. Basic knowledge of Outlook/Microsoft programs. Customer service oriented. Our hiring process includes background checks including a criminal record check once a conditional offer of employment is made. A criminal record will not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Part Time Travel Office Coordinator
- Marketing and outreach to existing senior programs to increase participation in our travel program
- Oversee current volunteers in our travel program with regards to administrative duties in travel department (bookings, reservations and finances)
- Assist with booking travel events
- Research travel opportunities and local events for seniors to attend
- Coordinate logistics the day of travel event (buses, food, parking, volunteers)
- Administrative duties as required
- Hours are 9:00 am – 1:00 pm or 10:00 amd – 2:00 pm. The day of events schedule must be flexible.
Part Time Facilities Coordinator
Looking for a reliable employee to work Part Time Monday – Friday 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm for our facilities department. The position is janitorial – cleaning offices and bathrooms, dusting, wiping down doors and walls and vacuuming. Our hiring process includes background checks including a criminal record check once a conditional offer of employment is made. A criminal record will not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
- Contact: Recruitment@onegeneration.org
Program Aide, Adult Daycare
- Rewarding opportunity to be part of a team that is responsible for the daily care of participants in our adult daycare program
- Assist with all aspects of recreational activities, including implementation, facilitation, supervision set up and clean up.
- Assist participants with Activities of Daily Living, including but not limited to toileting, personal care and hygiene, dressing, transferring, and eating.
- Accurate and complete record keeping. Maintain positive, professional relationships with participants, caregivers and staff.
- Helpful if you have knowledge of working with persons suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease and other related disorders.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs and have a warm and caring attitude towards others. Will be required to obtain and keep current CPR and First Aid Certificates.
- Our hiring process includes background checks including a criminal record check once a conditional offer of employment is made. A criminal record will not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account .*
- This position is eligible for medical/dental/vision/vacation and sick days after 30 days of employment
Strong knowledge of child development theory. Experience with current developmentally appropriate early childhood practices. Experience in emergent curriculum both in practice and implementation Experience in planning and facilitating developmentally appropriate practices for children aged 1-2. Experience in documenting children’s developmental growth with developmental portfolio which includes assessments, observations and reports. Understanding of Title 22 regulations and NAEYC Criteria. Skilled at creating a nurturing, stimulating, environment for children, staff and parents. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in English, both written and orally. Associate’s degree in early childhood education or related field and a minimum two years’ experience teaching early childhood age. 3 infant/ toddler units preferred. Obtain clear DOJ, FBI, and Homeland Security back ground clearances. CPR (Infant and Child), Health Safety, and First Aid certified. Salary and Benefits. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, discounted child care, Compensation is based on education and experience. ONEgeneration Child Care is an equal opportunity employer for all qualified persons regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation or disability.
CHILDCARE & PRESCHOOL SUBSTITUTE
Now hiring a warm, talented, experienced Infant, Toddler, Two’s and Preschool on call substitute teachers at ONEgeneration child care.
As a substitute teacher with ONEgeneration Child Care, you’ll help children discover the joys of learning–and you’ll discover the joy of working with dedicated passionate teachers.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must have minimum 12 ECE units. Infant/Toddler units required for all Infant/Toddler positions
- Preferred: – Related early childhood education/child development college course work – CDA – Working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s early childhood education/child development or related degree – 12 months of professional teaching experience preferred
- Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following applies to all job openings:
Our hiring process includes background checks including a criminal record check once a conditional offer of employment is made. A criminal record will not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors such as age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account. Applicants will have the opportunity to address any “negative” information found. (Minor traffic infractions and convictions for which the record has been sealed or expunged, any conviction for which probation has been successfully completed or otherwise discharged and the case has been judicially dismissed, referrals to and participation in any pretrial or post trial diversion programs, and marijuana-related offenses that occurred over two years ago will not be included in decision making).